09 Jan Holidays to Celebrate This Winter
Are you going through holiday withdrawal? Now that the gift giving holidays are behind us, you may not know what to do considering you were so used to wrapping gifts or cooking food for some upcoming holiday party. Never fear! There is always something to celebrate.
Besides the more prominent holidays you might see on your calendar like Martin Luther King Jr Day on January 19th, Valentine’s Day on February 14th, and President’s Day on February 16th, there are many holidays in the upcoming months that you might want to grab onto to keep the festive feeling alive. For example:
- January 10th is Houseplant Appreciation Day – Those green guys work hard every day to help keep your air clean and boost your mood. Why not celebrate your houseplants by giving them a good cleaning and decorating them with some tinsel?
- January 13th is International Skeptics Day – …we’re not so sure about this one. (See what we did there?)
- January 14th is Dress Up Your Pet Day – Pet costumes are not just for Halloween anymore. Go ahead and dress Fido up like Superman. You never know. He might love it.
- January 16th is National Nothing Day – The one day a year when sitting down to relax is not only acceptable, but is revered! Take a load off and chill out for a bit. You deserve it.
- January 28th is Fun at Work Day – Ask your boss if you can have some fun at work today! Let him know it will be a great boost in morale for your coworkers and could help get rid of those winter doldrums!
So go ahead and bust out the fine china, the festive foods, and the decorations. Choose a fun holiday to celebrate and make every day fun. And don’t forget to tell us about it here in the comments!