04 Nov We’re Giving Thanks & Giving Back!
Posted at 15:07h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Come drop off donations at our office from November 5th – November 20th!
In an effort to give back to the community and fulfill our promise of being Guided by Heart, we are collecting donations for Alliance For Living‘s Food Pantry at 154 Broad Street in New London. Their food pantry services folks in need in our area and they are currently looking for:
- Dried herbs & spices
- Cooking oils
- Cleaning items
- Shopping bags
- Paper products
Who is Alliance for Living?
Alliance for Living is the only HIV/AIDS service organization and resource center in southeastern Connecticut that also deals with homelessness and assists people dealing with substance use disorder.
They believe in…
- Eliminating stigma for everyone
- Providing services that are rooted in cultural humility and harm reduction
- Social justice
- Equitable access to resources
- Fun as an integral part of wellness
- Fiscal responsibility and transparency
- A safe and confidential environment
- The value of lived experience and peer leadership
- Community collaboration
- Health care for all
- A world where every life is equally valued
- Any positive change
Thank you for helping us make a difference in our community. Together, we can make a difference!
“Life isn’t about giving and having, it’s about having and being.”
750 Broad Street
Waterford, CT 06385